COVID-19 and Mass Gathering Events Resources
The following resources relate to the recommencement of mass gathering events in the context of COVID-19. These resources have been obtained from publically available sources.
- Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events in Queensland, the developmnet of this framework was led by the Mass Gathering Collaboration
The following resources are generated by members of the Collaboration and include reports, publications and other items of interest.
- Gold Coast Public Health Unit, Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Summary Report
- Emergency department presentations for patients with communicable diseases during the 2018 Commonwealth Games
The following resources are not generated by members of the Collaboration, however, are of significance.
- Public Health for Mass Gatherings: Key Considerations, World Health Organization
- Safe and Healthly Crowded Places, Australian Disaster Resilience Handbook Collection, Australian Government
- Drug- and alcohol-related emergency department patient presentations during the 2018 Commonwealth Games: A multi-site retrospective analysis
- Recommencing mass gathering events in the context of COVID-19: Lessons from Australia
- Measuring the masses: A series of papers
- Novel respiratory viruses in the context of mass gathering events: A systematic review to inform event planning from a health perspective
- Rethinking mass gathering domains for understanding patient presentations: A discussion paper
Emergency healthcare delivery for young adults during a planned mass gatheringNovember 13th, 2019
Measuring the masses: A series of papersFebruary 19th, 2021
- No comments have been published yet.