The following resources are generated by members of the Collaboration and include reports, publications and other items of interest.
- Gold Coast Public Health Unit, Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Summary Report
- Emergency department presentations for patients with communicable diseases during the 2018 Commonwealth Games
The following resources are not generated by members of the Collaboration, however, are of significance.
- Public Health for Mass Gatherings: Key Considerations, World Health Organization
- Safe and Healthly Crowded Places, Australian Disaster Resilience Handbook Collection, Australian Government
- Recommencement of Mass Gathering events in the context of COVID-19
- Key considerations for mass gatherings in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Western Pacific Region
- Drug and alcohol related patient presentations to emergency departments during sporting mass-gathering events: An integrative review
- Mass Gathering Events and COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Evaluating the impact of the 2018 Commonwealth Games on emergency department presentations with communicable diseases
Emergency healthcare delivery for young adults during a planned mass gatheringNovember 13th, 2019
- No comments have been published yet.