Your abstract should summarise what you are wanting to present at the symposium.
Abstracts are invited for either:
- Oral Presentation (10 minutes)
- Poster Presentation (AO size vertical)
Abstracts can either be academic / research or non-academic in nature.
- Academic / research abstracts should include:
- Results, and
- Non-academic abstracts should include:
- Introduction or case study,
- Either an innovation/solution/practical implication,
- Recommendations for future mass gatherings, and
Your abstract should be no more than 250 words
Your abstract will be assessed by members of the Mass Gathering Collaboration, Strategic Advisory Network, and other invited mass gathering experts.
Your abstract will be assessed as to its:
- Relevance to the symposium audience,
- Relevance to the chosen theme, and
- Clear and concise quality.